Check out our 4 week resiliency and play program designed by Coach John Odden to prepare you for whatever life throws your way.
This program is essentially a “desert island” plan that you can do just about anywhere in 15-20 minutes, 3 times a week with minimal equipment.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it's not and we will show you how with a little effort, creativity, and a playful attitude.
In this program, John teaches you:
- How he went from ‘fearful and fragile’ to ‘mobile and agile’ with the OS resets and later tumbling
- The Original Strength Connection: how the OS resets you know and love have set you up to become crash proof from the beginning
- The #1 OS reset that helps you “bend not break” and make the successful transition from ‘bulletproof’ to “crash proof”
- A 20-second full-body test to determine definitively where you are and where to begin – so you can individualize the program to your needs, get the most out of it, and re-test later to see how far you’ve come
- How to easily add ‘crash proof’ to your current program – so you can keep up the progress from your current program (and likely even accelerate it!)
- How 15-20 minutes 3x per week can turn back the clock and help you get back the buoyant movability from your youth
- Keep your training fun and energizing, so you can tackle the rest of your day – NOT feel winded and wiped out like many traditional strength and mobility programs
- How to supercharge your reflexive strength to reduce the change of injurious slips and falls at any age with ‘reactivity drills’
- Top reset for learning how to “take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’” after an unforeseen slip or stumble – and how to build on it for even more resiliene
- How to attain TRUE graceful balance – WITHOUT dangerous gadgets and gizmos that put you on an unstable surface
- Take the power back! Recapture your natural, youthful ability to safely express speed and power – methodically, incrementally, and securely – so you can say ‘yes’ to your favorite rugged activities, backyard sports, or simply to keep up with your kids and grandkids.
- The best (and least practiced) rolling, rocking, crawling, and marching variations to pass the baton from the OS resets you know and love to the new-found skills of tumbling, jumping, and more.
- Foundational, easy-to-learn kettlebell & bodyweight exercises to boost your strength and stamina and give you a fast ‘leg up’ on your progress
- “The Grad Challenges”: six challenges for the end of the program to put yourself to the test to see how far you’ve come in your endurance, strength, and reactivity.
- Much, much more
What equipment do I need for this program?
- You will not need any specific equipment for this program. Although, a few kettlebells,
sandbags, and/or indian clubs would be great to have. Again, if you don’t have thosethings, don’t sweat it. Your bodyweight, creativity, and a playful attitude will be all that