If you could add all the tastiest things ever into one bowl, it might be this recipe. Just sayin’. With plenty of greens and other veggies like cauliflower and zucchini, topped with nuts, seeds and avocado you’ve got an awesomely balanced meal (that’s also super easy to add a protein to the top – grilled chicken, an egg, etc) that will keep you full and be loaded with nutrients. Some banging garlic flavor never hurts anything either!
This is also a QUICK recipe. which as you guys know, makes it a must-try in my house! Give it a try too and let us know what you think!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped and sliced thin
- 1 green zucchini, chopped
- 1 package of greens (your choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons pistachios, crushed
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, shopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Heat a large skillet with avocado oil and add in the garlic and cauliflower and cover with a lid
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes and stir often so the cauliflower cooks on all sides
- Add in zucchini and cover again and cook for another 6-7 minutes
- Add greens to the bowl of your choice and add some of the cooked cauliflower and squash mixture
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and pine nuts on top and add avocado
Thanks to RachLMansfield for this recipe!